The Northern Suburbs Community Legal Centre Inc is a non profit community legal service.
Our vision is that disadvantaged and low income earners have access to legal services. We have two offices, one in Mirrabooka and the other at Edith Cowan University, Joondalup Campus.
Appointments with our lawyers & advocates are made by booking scheduled appointments. These bookings can be made by telephone or in person. This process includes our service conducting mandatory “conflict of interest” checks as under the law we cannot assist someone if a legal conflict of interest exists. For example if we have previously assisted the other party to your specific legal dispute we are precluded from assisting you. For more information about conflict of interest please click here.
Please ensure you book your appointment at whichever of our two offices is most accessible to you. Both our Mirrabooka and Joondalup offices have disability access. We also have access to telephone and onsite interpreters however, our onsite interpreters must be pre-booked. Please also remember to bring all your relevant documents pertaining to your issue when attending appointments.
Our fees are as follows:
1. Subsidised general appointments $10
2. All other general appointments $20
3. Subsidised document appointments $20
4. All other document appointments $40
For subsidised appointments you must show photo ID and a healthcare card;
- Payment must be made at or before the time of appointment, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled; and
- Document appointments are only available if previously agreed with a lawyer.