The following Residential Tenancy Factsheets have been updated, as of 1 July 2013 there have been changes to the Residential Tenancy Act.
1. Residential Tenancy Databases (RTDs)
2. Making an application to rent a house
3. Signing the tenancy agreement
4. Property Condition Reports (PCR’s)
5. Maintenance, repairs and rent reduction
7. Lessor or agent’s right of entry
8. Security bonds
9. Department of Housing 3 Strike Policy
10. Ending your tenancy agreement
12. Security, smoke alarms and RCDs
13. Abandoned property and goods
Residential Tenancy in Western Australia: Booklet
This 34 page booklet is an educational guide for public use and was designed to assist the community in understanding laws concerning residential tenancy.
How guardians can promote, respect and protect human rights
Click here to view this plain language brochure that provides information about the role of guardians in Western Australia.
Download NACLC Guardianship WA v2